Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is Anybody Out There?

I think it's been like a month since I last updated my iTunes Library. And  because I rarely update my songs, I make sure that I will download a lot! And last night I downloaded 47 songs so I won't be bored while waiting for my flight at the airport this Friday. Since I love my readers, I'm going to share to you some of my favorite songs that I downloaded last night. :) My boyfriend said I have a weird taste of music. HAHAHA! I hope you'll like this list. It's mostly Indie, RnB and Pop. Enjoy!


1. Bangarang - Skrillex
2. Chris Brown feat. Kevin McCall - Strip
3. Ellie Goulding - Lights
4. Fun - We Are Young
5. Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again
6. Justin Beiber - Boyfriend
7. Kanye West - Mercy
8. Karmin - Brokenhearted
9. Keyshia Cole - I Ain't Thru
10. K'naan - Is Anybody Out There
11. Neon Trees - Everybody Talks
12. Nicki Minaj - Right By My Side
13. Nicki Minaj - Va Va Voom
14. Rihanna - Birthday Cake
15. Rihanna - Talk that Talk
16. Rihanna - Where Have You Been
17. Taylor Swift - Eyes Open
18. Travis Porter - Ayy Ladies
19. Trey Songz - Sex Ain't Better Than Love
20. Tyga - Rack City

P.S. My title is my favorite song on this list. :)

5 comments:

  1. BIG fan of Luke Bryan's. I was one of those idjits at Wally World for the debut of his first CD.Just scored some tickets to see him live this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50% of the songs in your list is so me! We share the same music taste. Your boyfriend is just like all my friends. They said I have a unique universal taste in music for a person that shy. Cause I love dubstep, screamo, american/british/irish indie and songs that nobody listens to.

    I've been listening to Skrillex and his GF Ellie Goulding for 2 years now, I don't think I will ever take his songs off of my playlist. :)

    Btw, where are you going? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Ellie Goulding's songs too! :)

      Delete