Finally I was able to change my header to a more acceptable one. HAHAHA. It's been a long time since I made some editing like this. I'm so glad that I still know how to do it. :)
So here's my header. I used Pixlr in editing since Adobe Photoshop was not installed on my laptop and I don't know anyone who have a CD :( Too bad. If you guys don't have it too, you can use Pixlr. It's almost like Adobe Photoshop so you won't be having a hard time. All of the pictures I used on my header just came from Google :D HAHA. Then I only combined it in one image and added some brushes and texts. You can find it all on Pixlr. :) If you have some questions, don't hesitate to ask me on my comment box. :) Thanks guise!