Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of 2010

I still have 22 more hours to make my 2010 unforgettable, but I usually don't do this, actually it's my first time and I have no idea what to do to make this day "unforgettable". Well whatever, at least I will just spend my time wisely, I think it could be enough. I'm planning to go to church this midnight with my mom and sister before the clock strikes at 12. So practically, I'll be spending my first seconds with God and my love ones! And I'm also tasked to make a dessert which will be shaped round! What else? Hmm... right now, that is the only thing that I can think of because the rest of the day, I will do some random things again and communicate with my boyfriend.

Speaking of my boyfriend, 2 more days and I'll be seeing him in Davao again and I can't wait for that to happen! I've been lonely since he left for Marbel to spend his holidays with his family. All I did was to waste my time and enjoy myself thru surfing the internet and blogging. Veeeery boring!

Anyway, I guess it's time to sleep. Goodnight earthlings! Humans really do need a beauty rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment